Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photon

A light photon started from a very distant star. He was completely unaware of its destination. He was very happy. He was interacting with his surroundings. Moving with speed of c, the ultimate speed which is possible in this universe, the photon was very glad. He was the best, the finest particle in the world. He thanked to God. Oh God! You are too kind. You made the best.

He travelled millions of light years with his happy thoughts. Suddenly, he saw an atom who was looking for a photon or maybe not. Her electron was in ground state. She seems to be very stable and undoubtedly was very beautiful. She is made for me. I have to meet her. I have to excite her. I have been created for her. I have been created so that I could excite her. The photon tried to get to her. What the f? I can’t change my direction. I never knew that. Hey God! What’s happening? Why did you made me so incompetent. Is this a life you wanted to offer me? I was supposed to be the best. I was supposed to be capable of doing everything. Why can’t I meet that atom?

I am not perfect. I am the fastest because I am supposed to be like that. I am going where I am supposed to go. Everything is based on equations. God is senseless. He is like machine. He can’t be kind.

I am destined to somewhere. Where I am going? How long I have been travelling? Where is that place I started at? I can’t see it. I can’t see my past or future. I am bound to present but I can’t think of it because I am too busy with other two. I have no significance in this huge Universe. Oh God! I want to go to that atom. I know you can’t hear me. You are an absolute deaf.

He was very sad. Now, he understood the situation. Now, he compromised with life. He travelled several light years more. Suddenly, he saw an atom exactly in his path. She was also in ground state. She was really beautiful.

Ok! Now I understand. Everybody's destination is fixed. She is made for me.

The atom was also very anxious to meet him. Finally they met. Long cherished desire was fulfilled. No initial identities remained. The resultant was completely new. After time T, the atom felt high instability and they broke up. The photon was new and going in completely new direction.

Why we met if we had to depart? I think this was an atomic process. Shit! Well! Ok! Got it! J

Travel continued…            

3 comments:

Kamlesh Kumar said...

Hmmmmm!!!
Nice One Dude....

wolf said...

at least some body read it... thnks... :D

Sumit said...

good work dude!!!keep it up...